View previous topic :: View next topic  
folrandir
Officer
Esquire

Esquire

re: Kin Slide

Hey folks,

Some of us are sending some or all of our toons to new Kin in order to get them more support. I will be sending a few of mine on to Rare Breed if they'll take me. I understand that Twoblock and some others are already there. Hopefully you'll come and join us.

cheers

Chrissyann
Chrissyann
High Officer
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Kinmates, I am so sorry that our kinship has become so inactive that people need to seek new kinships.

I understand completely, I wish so much I had time (or desire for that matter) to play.  I don't mean to be a drag but losing my dad has really impacted my life I miss him everyday.  I am the overseer of his estate and I am overwhelmed at times.  Plus I've been writing a book (for the past seven years) I hope to finish soon.

I had hoped to come back, but I do not know when that will be.  I wish you the best with the kinships you end up with I know they will be lucky to have you. 

Please post where you end up so if I ever get back I know where to look for you and maybe move too.

I do read the website often!!!

Miss you all!!

Chrissyann

"May the odds be ever in your favor."
Hallebrand
Telinborn
Guardsman

Guardsman

Hi all!

I've had a great deal of fun with Rare Breed, and I think somehow they pull off the casual, fun, chatty nature of Vigilance while maintaining a rather large raid-ready roster.  I hope if any of you come on looking for friends you get in touch with me.  I'll be on Telinborn most of the time.  You can check out the RB website here on guildlaunch for the application if you're interested.  If not, be sure to say hi whenever you login again!

Kenny

aka

Hurst, Hurstyr, Hursthelion, Hurtanion, Hothran, Telinborn, Telinriel, Telinthir, Theodrith

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vigilance Forum Index -> Recruitment Quarter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: